Heartlands Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete checks in line with the requirements of Keeping Children Safe in Education with regard to DBS and other pre-employment checks.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Closing Date: 10am on Monday 1st March 2021
Salary: Outer London NJC Pay Scale 3 – 4, £22,185-£24,258 per annum+ Staff benefits
Contract type: 36 hours x 52 weeks
Contract term: Permanent
Responsible to: Head of IT and Network Manager
Post Tenable: April 2021
About the role - The successful candidates will be responsible for duties including:
• Provide first line support and resolve IT incidents in a structured way using the Trust’s Service Desk to meet service level agreements; as required liaise with third party providers and track external support calls
• Set up accounts and assist staff and students in accessing network resources
• Proactively keep all IT equipment in classes and offices at their optimal levels
• Make repairs to laptops, Chromebooks, desktops as appropriate
• Proactively manage and monitor backups and antivirus
• Set up new equipment and deploy software and applications under the direction of the Trust’s Head of IT/Senior IT Technician
• To work as part of a team adopting flexible working practices, attending meetings and liaising with staff at all levels; to provide cover in case of absence and to support colleagues at times of heavy workload
Heartlands Community Trust was formed in May 2013 and has a well established reputation for educational excellence and the aspiration for all young people to become the best they can be through the emphasis on ‘Search for Success’.
The Trust has two schools - Heartlands High School is oversubscribed and a first-choice school for parents and students in the local community. Our intake is diverse and is a real reflection of the community that we serve. The Grove, a new school is now a very successful school, an all through academy, which caters for the needs of learners with autism and maintains strong links with mainstream provision in the Trust.
We have a commitment to developing schools with a strong ethos, outstanding achievement, high-quality teaching and learning, and by creating exciting partnerships.
We offer great training and development opportunities to all of our staff, plus excellent career advancement opportunities within this evolving Trust.
For further information, please contact our HR department at HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk.
Unfortunately, we are unable to show candidates around during this time but we are happy to answer any questions that you may have or have a Zoom conversation with you.
Applications should be completed by 10 a.m. on 1st March 2021. Interview date to be confirmed
Please note that CV's or incomplete application forms will not be considered. Only those that are shortlisted will be contacted by the Trust.
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the posts are being advertised. Heartlands Community Trust reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline. We advise early applications are submitted.
To apply today please click on "Quick Apply"
Heartlands Community Trust
Wood Green, Haringey, London
- English secondary schools