Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Japanese speaking Teaching Assistant to work at an independent all boys’ school in North West London. The role will comprise of working with a boy in Year 3 on a one to one basis. The post starts immediately and will be initially contracted through till July 2017 with the possibility of an extension in September 2017.
About the Role
· Japanese speaking Teaching Assistant
· Full time
· Daily rate up to £85 per day
· One to one work with boy in Year 3
· Start immediately
About the School
· Outstanding independent school
· All boys aged 4-11
· Traditional school buildings
· Very well resourced and outdoor space on site available to the children
· Children achieve well in all areas of the curriculum
· In zone 2 in London, close to tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working with children
· Fluent Japanese speaker
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMA30205.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.