Applications are invited for the following Part Time (0.7FTE) Japanese Teacher role at our client school located in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. It is a Catholic school catering for Years 7-12
About the Role:
• Part time (0.7FTE load), Temporary role
• Contract commencing 12th August 2019 to 20th December 2019
• Role covering maternity leave, with possibility of extending to July 2020
• Teaching Year 8 Japanese, Year 9 Japanese and Year 11 Japanese Continuers
About the School:
• The School is ranked among the top non-selective schools in NSW. It is well renowned for its high academic results, its positive culture and its exceptional pastoral care. It is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative learning community underpinned by the Christian faith
• School offers a dynamic and varied learning experience that focuses on an individual approach to the development of the students, and cater for the special interests and development needs of students
• School offers a range of opportunities for students include Debating, Public Speaking, Drama, Antipodeans, Mock Trial, Duke of Edinburgh, Charity Club, Crusaders, Photography, Music Tuition and Performance, Bands, Student Council, Rowing, Softball and Tennis
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be supportive the Catholic ethos of the school
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536872SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536872MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).