Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Japanese Teacher at an Independent school, located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
· Japanese Teacher
· Located in Hornsby Shire in Sydney’s Upper North Shore
· Job Reference: #TES1705-160192KD
· Position to commence Term 3, 2017
· Part Time, 4 days a week
· Maternity Leave Contract
About the School:
· Convenient Hornsby Shire, Sydney Location with excellent transport links
· Reputable and sought-after independent school
· Supportive department
· State of the art facilities
· Excellent academic results
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore, in Hornsby Shire, and is easily accessible by public transport. This school has excellent community links and welcomes people from all backgrounds.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Institute of Teaching
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1705-160192KD.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.