JFS SCHOOL, THE MALL, KENTON, HARROW, HA3 9TE
Headteacher: Mrs Rachel Fink
Roll: 2,000 (incl. 600 in Sixth Form)
Tel: 020 8206 3100
SALARY: Full Time Equivalent S6 –S01 £26,298 - £32,001 per annum
(Actual Salary £22,520 - £27,403)
(Term Time only, Fixed term with an extension review)
(Depending on qualifications/skills and experience)
Due to growth in our Informal Jewish Education Department we are seeking experienced, enthusiastic, creative and organised Social Action Coordinator To promote the students' sense of Jewish identity, as well as interest and involvement in and commitment to Judaism, through positive and challenging learning experiences and to embed social action and charity within JiEP.
• Engaging the students across the school in regular, meaningful and educationally enriching social action programmes including regular volunteering opportunities, visits, charitable activities and special projects;
• Develop a coherent curriculum of engaging and innovative educational programmes and social action opportunities.
• Working with the Jewish Informal Education Programmes staff, develop a whole school curriculum of educational programmes to promote Social Action.
• Ensure that there are cross-departmental links, including appropriate discussion with relevant staff.
• Engage students across the school in regular, meaningful and educationally enriching social action programmes including regular volunteering opportunities, visits, charitable activities and special projects.
To obtain an information pack for this post, together with an application form and guidance notes, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk)
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk)
Closing date for applications: noon on Friday, 30 August 2019
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfac