Job Share for Class Teacher:
Lansbury Lawrence Primary School is a successful school that serves a diverse community in the heart of East London. The school is looking to appoint a class teacher to job share with a member of staff returning from maternity leave. A TLR position would be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspirational teacher with high expectations
- Understands how children learn and how to inspire a love of learning
- Is reflective of their own practice and is curious about new pedagogies and learning strategies
- Enjoys working in a diverse community and is dedicated to the children
- Is committed to being an active part of a forward thinking staff team
We offer you:
- A forward thinking leadership team, committed to the children
- An open culture where staff talk about learning
- A positive school community where children, families and staff work together
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Excellent opportunities to work with other teachers as part of a highly successful school partnership
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Melissa Blanford (Senior Administrator) on 020 7987 4589. Application Packs can be downloaded from the school website.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interviews: Monday 3rd July 2017
Lansbury Lawrence Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.