Vision for Education LtdMiddlesbrough
Contract type: Part Time / Full Time
Contract term: Temporary
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Recruiting now - Immediate starts available
Daily supply, short and long-term teaching and support staff required
Vision for Education’s Teesside branch is currently recruiting teaching and support staff with any level of experience for primary, secondary and SEND schools.
Types of roles available
Daily supply, short and long-term positions for:
- Teaching assistants
- Cover supervisors
- Support staff
Whether you’re an NQT looking to experience a range of schools, a busy parent looking for a part-time role or an experienced teaching professional looking for work that better fits your lifestyle and family needs, then joining Vision’s supply team could be the right move for you.
What we offer
- Great pay – we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency.
- Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply.
- Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date.
- Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
- Referral scheme – £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped).
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
Join us today by applying on the Tes site
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration.