Junior Teacher with a possible TLR 2c - £2,667
Are you are a hardworking, dedicated teacher looking for your next opportunity and challenge? We are wishing to appoint enthusiastic, committed and energetic teachers with high standards and expectations and a desire to develop professionally who will enjoy working with our supportive staff team.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated practitioners with a consistent track record of good teaching
- Be hardworking and committed to raising standards in class
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring
- Be inspired and able to inspire, motivate and support others
- Be committed to the principles of inclusion
- Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Be able to lead teaching and learning for a core subject and Phase in school (to be discussed at interview)
We can offer:
- A school this is a community, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Excellent resources and up to date facilities (incl. extensive ICT provision)
- A highly committed and motivated staff team
- Guaranteed extensive CPD training and significant opportunities to further your professional development
- Team planning and supportive provision from great colleagues
- Great home / school liaison and supportive parents
This position is NOT suitable for NQTs.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please contact Mrs S Hammond for an application pack and to arrange a visit. You can contact the school office on 0121 475 4505 via email- email@example.com or post to Green Meadow Primary School, Green Meadow Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 4EE
Only applications submitted on the school's application form will be accepted.
Closing Date: Friday, 17th November 2017