ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 - 18
We are currently looking for a Junior ICT Network Administrator who can provide technical support to their primary school, secondary school and office sites in London.
As a Junior ICT Network Administrator, you will:
- Assist teachers with a variety of IT support queries and change requests
- Support desktops, laptops, Macs and iPads
- Develop specialist knowledge of our client’s systems
- Escalate issues or change requests to our client’s outsourced helpdesk when required
- Deliver basic ICT training to staff
- Provide input on the IT strategy, budget recommendations and project management
Why work for ICS?
- Fantastic support from your colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Central London location. We are promoting a good work-life balance.
- Great team-work in a thoroughly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with and learn about many different cultures – we are an International School!
- free lunches in the school during term time
- 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please download the job application pack for more details.
We reserve the right to shortlist the applications before the advert closing date. Please apply now if you are interested.
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to background checks including Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks and prohibition and reference checks. Original IDs and certificates will be checked prior to the appointment. During interviews, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities.
ICS London International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
International Community School, London is a warm and friendly family-centred school in Central London. Our IB PYP, MYP and DP programmes are designed to give children a broad range of experiences within a creative and engaging context and we w...