Our client is a top Independent school located in the Ipswich Region. The school is looking for a professional and well qualified teacher for a contract position to commence in Term 2. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, team player and student centred teacher. There is view to continue for the right person.
About the Role:
- Junior Mathematics and Science Teacher (Years 7 – 9)
- Term 2, 2021 start
- Contract until the end of the academic year – with view to continue
- New graduate and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Commutable from Brisbane
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES547669LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers