Our client is an all-girls secondary college in the western suburbs of Melbourne. The school encourages an environment that allows each student to fully develop as an individual and community member. Challenging each student to progress in her learning, personalised learning is a focal point for the school.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics
- Year 7 to 10 Science
- 4 week contract with potential for longer for the right candidate
- Part-time, fixed term position
- Role to start as soon as possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525476NS – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525476NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).