We are seeking applications for the following role at an elite independent school in Brisbane’s inner Western suburbs. A cohesive, well-resourced and organised working environment that offers a focus on personalised interests and real-world learning. Ideally seeking a passionate and dynamic teacher who has extensive knowledge of evidence-based practices and pedagogy.
About the role:
- Full-time; emergent rolling contract (potentially for duration of Term 1)
- Commencing January 2021
- Experienced teachers encouraged to apply
- Convenient Brisbane West location
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- State of the art technology, modern and historical facilities, contemporary resources
- Have at least 2 years’ experience teaching Mathematics
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2012-546554ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2012-546554ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!