Junior Maths/Science Teacher
Our client is a top independent school located West of Brisbane. The school seeks to appoint a Junior Maths/Science trained teacher. This position boasts attractive employment conditions including very good resources and facilities, excellent student behaviours and a highly competitive remuneration package. Applicants must be willing to uphold the private school ethos and be willing to participate in the extra-curricular school program, in particular sport.
About the Role:
- Junior Maths and Science Teacher
- Full Time, Permanent
- January 2018 Start
- New Graduate and Experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Top Darling Downs School
- Excellent facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1712-523853CG - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523853EH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).