Our client is an Independent 7-12 secondary state school in North Queensland. This school strives to develop highly successful students by providing responsive and flexible curriculum pathways with exceptional support services for students. Their high-quality curriculum includes a specialist leading learner and academic mentoring program. Industry pathways offer students certification and industry placement.
About the Role:
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Permanent, full-time position
- Junior Music Teacher – Music and another subject required
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB550197 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers