Excalibur Academies Trust seeks a Junior Teaching Assistant to work at Ogbourne CofE Primary School
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: 5 hours per week / Term time only
Salary: Scale Point 2 (From £9.18 per hour)
Fixed term to 31 August 2020
Closing Date: 12 December 2019
Interview Date: 17 December 2019
Ogbourne CofE Primary School is a small, welcoming school in a lovely village setting. We are very proud of our school, the children and our surroundings.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is interested in the process of learning.
• Is interested in their own development and learning.
• Enjoys working with children.
• Is calm, organised and flexible.
• Can employ strategies to manage behaviour effectively and positively.
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Shows integrity and confidentiality.
• Can enthuse and motivate children.
• Has a GCSE pass in English and Maths (or equivalent).
• Experience of a previous role working with children is desirable.
In return we offer:
• a warm, professional workplace where everyone is valued.
• motivated, engaged and willing learners.
• a unique and beautiful environment to work in.
• staff who are excited by their work and who possess great team spirit
and a sense of fun
• a strong commitment to your on-going professional development.
Please contact Kathy Buchanan in the school office to arrange a visit:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01672 841318
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.