Applications are invited for the following Part-time (0.8FTE) K-12 Teacher’s Aide role at our client school located in the North West Sydney. The school follows the Christian faith. It is a coeducational school that caters for P-12.
About the Role:
• Part-time (0.8FTE) Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 3, 2019
About the School:
• The dynamic learning culture promotes high academic standards while developing students’ equally important creative and critical thinking skills
• The school focuses on supporting each individual in becoming a responsible, respectful, resilient and resourceful learner
• School offers an abundant sporting opportunities, creative outlets, and social activities both in and out of the classroom
• The school has strong emphasis on the professional growth and development of their staff through learning programs for teachers
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Must be able to provide a Minister/Pastor reference from a Christian church. Must be able to demonstrate personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Applicants must hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537602SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537602MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).