Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting, and they produce outstanding results.
About the Role:
• K - 6 Mandarin Teacher
• Full-time, 12 month contract
• Temporary role covering a Maternity Leave
• Role commencing in August, 2019 (start date TBC)
• Conveniently located in Sydney CBD
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Education recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1907-537819FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-537819MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).