We are looking to appoint Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Class Teachers.
The successful candidates will be:
- enthusiastic and hard working with a passion for teaching.
- a well qualified and creative teacher with excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum, including all recent initiatives.
- able to adapt to the needs of the children to support individual learning needs.
- willing to contribute to the extra-curricular programme of the school
- a committed and dynamic individual who will respond to the busy and caring atmosphere of this expanding school.
Please complete the downloadable application form and return with a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 paper to:
Frances Sellars, PA to the Headmistress
0113 288 6345
Deadline for applications: Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 5th March 2018