We are looking for a creative and committed teacher to join our community at Olga as we continue our expansion from one-form entry to three-form entry. If you are a reflective practitioner, a genuine team player and committed to CPD we would love to hear from you. If you want to be part of the team, taking on the exciting challenge of building our expanding community, then this could be the job for you!
We need a teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with high aspirations and expectations for themselves and others;
• Understand the needs of a diverse community where most children speak English as an additional language;
• Can inspire children to learn;
• Is committed to and positively promotes inclusion;
• Is able to work in partnership with staff, parents, children and governors;
• Is committed to the use and promotion of the use of technology;
• Is excited about the opportunity to build and develop a great community.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children and a welcoming school;
• A school that is strongly committed to your professional development and is an active member of the Teach East London Teaching School Alliance and of the Tower Hamlets Education Partnership
• NQT/RQT training programme and mentor support.
• An enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside;
• A new, expanding school that will provide plenty of opportunities for teamwork and promotion.
Visits to the school are very highly recommended (with social distancing in place). Please contact Cynthia Clarke to make an appointment, either telephone on 020 8981 7127 or by email to email@example.com
Olga Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years