Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
Full Time, Permanent
£29,477 - £36,544 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPR 3-6
£39,127 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, UPR 1
Salary is dependent upon experience
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Required for January 2018
Are You Ready to make a difference?
We serve a diverse community and pride ourselves on being an inclusive, progressive and creative school. Our school motto, ‘We Are Proud’ embodies values that staff and pupils uphold helping to create a positive learning environment where everyone can grow and achieve. We aim for the highest academic standards for all our pupils and believe that all children are capable of excellence. Our pupils’ attainment and progress has been ahead of national achievement for the last three years.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has enthusiasm for teaching and nurturing children
- Delivers engaging lessons
- Has high expectations and a desire to self-improve
- Is flexible, adaptable with excellent communication skills
- Understands the importance of effective relationships with students, carers and colleagues
Why West Drayton Academy?
- As a teacher at West Drayton Academy, you will have fun and feel challenged and valued every day.
- We offer our pupils an exciting curriculum enhanced with many enrichment experiences.
- We serve a diverse, supportive and high need community
- Receive holistic, challenging and supportive CPD
- Practical London transport links
- Excellent learning environment
- Be part of a dedicated, progressive and enterprising team
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and over-subscribed school, not far from Heathrow and Uxbridge. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information about the school, please visit our website.
If you have any queries or to discuss the role, please contact Richard Yates, on 01895442904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you the best with your application and look forward to meeting you.
CLOSING DATE: 17 October 2017 - 9:00am
LESSON OBSERVATION & INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 20 October 2017
(Candidates will be invited to remain for an interview following a successful observation)
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.