Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
Temporary / on-going contract – starting January 2020
The successful Teacher will be working in a mixed ability class of 22 pupils, in a two-form entry Primary School. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1.
This is a successful little Primary school that is recognised for its high standards and expectations for both their teaching team and pupils. The school are seeking a competent and confident Year 1 teacher that can hit the ground running.
To be considered for the position for this position you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have recent and relevant experience in which we can obtain a reference for.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure that is registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), will provide relevant professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme (uncapped!)
How to apply
Apply today by submitting to this application, providing your contact details and/or CV. Or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our primary team on 01543 228 042