Key Stage 1 Lead and Classroom Teacher September 2018 - MPS + TLR
Pimlico Primary is a small, welcoming free school situated in the heart of Westminster. Part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of 5 schools and a teacher training centre (SCITT), Pimlico Primary benefits from the Trust’s innovative subject specific curriculum and commitment to excellence in all areas of school life. The school is in a new, purpose built building, a 3 minute walk from the tube station. Started in 2013, Pimlico Primary is a growing school which offers fantastic opportunities for career development.
Our Curriculum Centre designs high quality resources which reduce teacher workload and ensure high quality provision across the school. We are also a Maths Mastery Partner School.
Future Academies believes that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best means to transform pupil outcomes.
We can offer you:
• Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities, including a Trust leadership program.
• A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
• Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
• Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning.
• Teaching resources developed in our own Curriculum Centre and by Maths Mastery.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is strong leader, passionate about raising attainment and aspirations.
• Is an outstanding teacher in their own right and inspires and motivates staff and students alike.
• Is committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
• Is committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils.
Pimlico Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The Key Stage 1 Lead will carry out professional duties in accordance with and subject to the National Conditions of Employment for Teachers and the School Government Regulations.
The job description is subject to annual review.