The Cavendish School, Eastbourne, is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed professional to join in the continued development and success of our Primary phase. We welcome applications from experienced teachers who are looking for the next step in their career. If you have the skills, drive and enthusiasm this could be the perfect role for you.
Full support will be given to the successful candidate to develop their leadership skills. We are looking for an outstanding classroom teacher, who establishes and maintains the highest standards, is flexible and has the potential to lead a hardworking and dedicated team.
The successful candidate will inspire, challenge and motivate children and staff and who:
· Is committed to bringing the curriculum alive through inspirational learning, is creative in approach and can see beyond the classroom;
· Believes in creating strong, positive relationships with the children, developing them personally, socially, emotionally and academically;
· Has the ability and determination to ensure excellent progress and to raise standards.
We can offer you:
· Children who are motivated and keen to learn;
· Dedicated weekly leadership time;
· An opportunity to be part of an exciting new environment within the Primary phase, linked to the Secondary Phase on our all-through campus;
Please call Angela Hayden (01323 744290) if you would like to arrange a visit to the school