Inspire their Remarkable
KS1 Phase Leader and Class Teacher
MP1 - UPS2
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take a pride in their work and are ready to learn – all we need is you!
We are looking for a like-minded, excellent individual to join us.You will be responsible for planning an engaging curriculum and delivering outstanding teaching and learning to all pupils, helping them to achieve the best academic results they can.
For successful candidates we offer:
- High quality leadership training, professional development and career enhancement opportunities.
- The opportunity to excel and succeed in management.
You will be an excellent KS1 practitioner who will make a full contribution to maintaining and raising high standards of achievement, and to the wider opportunities available for our pupils.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, prepared to work hard, use their initiative and share our aspirations to maintain high standards in their phase. This is an excellent professional development opportunity for aspiring teachers. The post is a full time class teaching post with weekly leadership release time. Candidates must have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate both staff and pupils, and have the strategic vision to continue to move our vibrant school forward.
We therefore offer you an opportunity to join us and play a pivotal role in leading a team that will make a real impact on the outcomes of our pupils. If you are passionate, resilient and have a relentless drive to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- be excellent teachers
- be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
- be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- be committed to the ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- enjoy the opportunity to observe other schools/practitioners in different settings
- be an effective team player/leader.
We actively welcome visits to come and meet our team and children. To arrange a visit with the Headteacher Luke Pinder please contact the office on 01482 441151.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job. We also value the hard work our teachers do, and offer an early finish every Friday.
Closing Date: Saturday 18 May 2019
Interview will take on Thursday 23 May 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.