Key Stage 1 Teacher
Fixed term January 2018 to July 2018 (Maternity Cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our successful school.
The school was judged good in all areas at the most recent inspection in July 2016.
- A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
- Fantastic support from our enthusiastic phase leaders and staff team
- A commitment to your professional development
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
· Excellent class teacher who gives 100% commitment to raising standards
· Supportive team member who is willing to work as a member of an effective teaching team
· Determined and resilient approach to raising standards at our school
· High expectations and passionate about children’s achievement
To request an application pack please contact Mrs T Blakeborough (Business Manager) at the school on 01274 772175 or email email@example.com.
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 27 October 2017 @ 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Monday, 30 October 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 13 November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.