Smart Teachers is working with one of Brent’s most popular and successful primary schools to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher for September 2017. This diverse school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is looking for a primary teacher to start on either a long term contract or permanent position.
About the Role
· Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Class role available in Year 1 or Year 2 (based on best fit)
· September 2017 start
· Long term or permanent contract available
· Salary range from £28,000 up to £40,000
· Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ on all aspects
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Students behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.