Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is Ofsted rated Good, with happy, well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn.
Following our refurbishment programme, we are pleased to offer an enhanced building and a stimulating environment for our children and staff.
• A supportive, enthusiastic and friendly team;
• A supportive leadership team;
• Children who are well behaved and want to learn;
• Commitment to your own professional development.
Hillborough Infant and Nursery School is looking to recruit passionate and committed full time Key Stage 1 Class Teachers for September 2019. New Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Can you offer:
• Excellent classroom practice;
• Strong commitment to raising standards;
• High expectations of all pupils work and behaviour;
• Support the ethos, aims and vision of the school;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact Ms Rahman on 01582 725 764 to arrange a convenient time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, in fluently spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Luton Borough Council is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools