Salary: £23,720 - £35,008
Job term: Full-time
Appointment: Maternity Cover
Place of work: Reydon Primary School, Southwold
From mid January 2018, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and inspirational teacher who can join our team in bringing high quality learning to the heart of our community. This position is temporary for two terms in the first instance to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are a GOOD school (Ofsted, February 2018), with dedicated and committed teachers who have created an ethos of high expectations for all children. Our pupils demonstrate excellent learning behaviour, are eager to learn and enjoy being challenged in their lessons. We are now looking for a dedicated professional to join our supportive team on our continuing journey.
We work collaboratively with other Active Learning Trust schools to ensure the highest quality professional development and opportunities for our staff and children.
• have high expectations for all children and can enhance our caring school community
• be a creative and innovative practitioner who can challenge and engage all learners
• be committed to your own professional development and in raising standards across the school
• be an excellent team player who can communicate with all stakeholders
• can ‘make a difference’ in the time you are with us.
We strongly suggest that you come and see our wonderful school in action; NQTs are very welcome to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application forms and job descriptions are available on the school website. www.reydonprimary.org
Contact the school on 01502 723084
Closing date: Wednesday 12th December
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th December