Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Key Stage One (KS1) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This position is to start in November 2018.
This is an average sized primary school, where Teachers make it clear to pupils the precise focus and purpose of the learning taking place. They explain new concepts and vocabulary carefully to pupils and address promptly misconceptions where these arise. This school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage One (KS1) Teaching Assistant. To work full time, across both Year 1 and Year 2. Full time hours will include working Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 15:30.
The successful Key Stage One (KS1) Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Key Stage One (KS1) and will ideally have experience of supporting in both a Year 1 and Year 2 class. The successful Key Stage One (KS1) Teaching Assistant will ideally have experience of providing whole class and small group support as well as supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis. It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have experience working one-to-one with pupils with SEND.
To be considered for the position of (Key Stage One) KS1 Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education within Key Stage One (KS1)
• Hold a Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Key Stage One (KS1) Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.