Now part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust. We will offer the successful applicant a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
We are passionate about standards, delivering high-quality teaching within a broad, rich curriculum. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour for learning.
At St Thomas More Catholic Voluntary Academy we offer:
• A nurturing and high achieving school, unique in its context;
• Motivated, well-rounded and excited children, eager to learn;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the Academy
• A team of motivated, committed and talented staff
• Supportive parents and governors
We are seeking a teacher who will:
• Have QTS (NQTs welcome)
• Be supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Have high expectation both of standards and of behaviour
• Enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum;
• Bring a sense of excitement to lessons;
• Understand how best to develop individual pupils’ potential;
• Be energetic and strongly self-motivated;
• Be an effective communicator and team player;
• Be very organised yet able to work flexibly.
Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply; we warmly welcome visits to the school, please call the school office to arrange.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 10am
Interview date: week beginning 1st April