January - August 2019, fixed term contract with possibility of permanent post
If you believe that children should experience a superb education that allows them to be challenged yet have fun, that encourages them to be confident as an individual yet understand how to play their part in a team, and if you are committed to developing curiosity, resilience, perseverance and respect, please apply to join our team at St Christopher’s.
The successful St Christopher’s candidate will offer:
· A strong practitioner with at least one year’s teaching experience
· Enthusiasm in teaching a creative curriculum
· High expectations of pupils
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Flexible thinking and initiative
· The ability to form positive relationships with colleagues and parents
· Commitment to the School and its ethos
St Christopher’s offers:
· A lively, and innovative learning environment with an extended focus on sports, music, art and drama
· Girls who love to learn
· Friendly staff team
· Excellent location in Hampstead
· Competitive salary package
· Free school lunches during term-time
· Teacher’s Pension Scheme
St Christopher’s is a girls’ day school (IAPS 4-11) with approximately 240 pupils with selective entry into Reception and Year 1. The school is oversubscribed and girls continue their education at 11+ to some of the top schools in London and around the country.
For full details, please press Quick Apply and refer to the attached documents.
All applications to be received by Monday 19 November 2018 at 9am by email to email@example.com
Wednesday 21 November 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding children within its welfare.
The appointment is subject to at least two satisfactory references, receipt of Enhanced DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] disclosure, verification of identity and qualifications, satisfactory medical fitness, evidence of the right to work in the UK and DfE prohibition checks. Additional overseas checks will be required for candidates who have lived or worked outside the UK.
St Christopher’s School adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (2018). We will obtain information about you including any criminal convictions you may have. All information will be kept confidential and it will only be used to process your application. If your application is unsuccessful, all your information will be deleted from our systems and disposed of in a secure manner.
The School is an equal opportunities employer.
School Career Site