West Ashton Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 Class Teacher from April 2018. The class is a mixed age and mixed ability class.
We can offer
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Well-resourced classrooms with up to date technology for every teacher;
- A highly organised and supportive team;
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities.
- Have a successful background in primary education with the ability to teach across the age range;
- Be a high quality practitioner who flourishes with a challenge and is looking to develop their practice;
- Be dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Be organised, hard-working, skilled and creative;
- Have excellent behaviour management skills;
- Be a team player.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit our school to experience our friendly school community first-hand. For full details and an application pack or to arrange a visit please telephone Judy Jones at the school office on 01225754354 or by email at Finance@westashton.wilts.sch.uk. Alternatively, apply via the TES website.
Interviews: Thursday, 18th Jan 2018
West Ashton CofE Primary School and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Acorn Education Trust Executive Headteacher: Sara Edwards