Key Stage 2 Class Teacher September 2021
We are looking for an inspirational and ambitious Key Stage 2 teacher to join our creative and inspiring team from September 2021 (possibly Year 5 or 6).
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 4th March 2021
Interviews: Thursday 11th March 2021
• Have experience and passion for working with children of primary school age (possibly Yrs 5 or 6)?
• Enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning?
• Respond to the individual strengths and needs of the children in your care?
• Have a strong commitment to delivering exciting learning experiences in stimulating environments both in and out of the classroom?
Then this could be the perfect role for you!
• Displays relentless passion and strive for the very best.
• Displays talent for effective planning, teaching and assessment which enables children to make exceptional progress.
• Is excited and motivated by the rewards and challenges offered by working in a growing school and welcomes the opportunity to really make their mark!
Watling Park School is a two-form entry Free School. We moved into a brand new building in Edgware in September 2017. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, the school is one of eight schools established by Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET) and are on the journey to be outstanding. We have extremely high expectations for every pupil and, by working actively in partnership with our children, staff, parents and local community, we aim to support and guide our pupils to reach their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. Watling Park is a school that enables its pupils to take confidence from and enjoyment in everything they do and places them at the heart of a vibrant and thriving school community.
Why not visit us and see for yourself? (Visits may be virtual until schools resume onsite learning).
In addition to an attractive starting salary, we offer excellent professional development and training opportunities through our links with other BPET schools and through high quality in-house and borough-wide training. Our state of the art building offers a range of airy, light and spacious classrooms and modern technologies. We are committed to supporting and developing both our staff and children and have created a warm and welcoming environment in which the right candidate will thrive.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact the school office via email@example.com to arrange a tour and visit with the Headteacher, Sally Quartson, (in person or virtually depending on the situation) or take a look at our website.
If you feel you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please download the Application Pack (containing Job Description/ Person Specification). If you are emailing your application, please download the BPET application form.
Please submit application forms via the TES portal or email the BPET application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 12 noon on Thursday 4th March 2021.
Please note that application forms will only be accepted via the TES portal or emailed on BPET application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Watling Park School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Watling Park School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years