Key Stage 2 Literacy Teacher
Location - Camden
Pay £140 - 165 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS or equivalent recognised teaching qualifications and relevant experience in a school setting.
April 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for Literacy Teacher to work with a beautiful prep school in Camden, in Key Stage 2. The role will commence in April and would be working three days a week and run until the end of the academic year. The school is based in Camden, within easy reach of public transport and is well respected in the community for its academic achievements. This role would be ideal for someone who has experience with Literacy in a Primary setting and offers the chance to work within a forward thinking and successful school.
• Literacy Teacher in Key Stage 2
• Part time role, 3 days a week
• The school is a fantastic community driven school in Camden
• Amazing facilities and welcoming environment
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Literacy Teacher, you will:
• Have Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 2 Literacy Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Smart Teachers team on 0207 065 7500, quoting the reference NXBKS217939.
- Supply agency