Job title - Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Location - Tower Hamlets
Pay £130 - £140 Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are UK QTS registration
Easter 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers are looking for experienced, dedicated and creative Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher. The role is for the summer term with the potential to continue into the new academic year.
This thriving multi-cultural 3 form entry school located near the river in the London borough of Tower Hamlets. The school has great facilities and large outdoor space. The school is rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted and has a fantastic, supportive senior leadership team.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher position, you will:
• List qualification, skills and experience requirements as bullet points.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Key Stage 2, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7547, quoting the reference DXHKS2TEACHtowerhamlets.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.