Whether you are an experienced practitioner or newly qualified, Ryecroft could be the ideal location for the next stage of your career. Ryecroft is warm and welcoming and has enthusiastic and happy learners. To ensure the very best teaching and learning, we need dedicated, adventurous and creative teachers; teachers with flexibility, drive and ambition. Ryecroft was judged as a Good school by Ofsted in January 2019.
We are set in inner city Bradford and form part of the Northern Education multi academy trust. Prospective candidates will be keen to join this diverse family of academies and will be provided with CPD and could possibly have career progression opportunities within the Trust.
The successful applicant should:
• Be a qualified teacher who can show a commitment to their own learning
• Be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of attainment and progress
• Be able to offer creativity and a child centred approach to their teaching style
• Preferably have experience of teaching in Year 6
In return we can offer:
• Excellent support for NQT including support from The Northern Education Trust
• A busy, creative and dynamic school
• A well resourced and supportive school environment
• Lively and enthusiastic children
We strongly recommend a visit. Please contact the Business Manager Cat McCormack on 01274 683128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Closing Date: 9.00am 6th December 2019
Shortlisting will take place on 6th December and successful applicants will be contacted by email by 10th December.
Interviews: to take place 12th & 13th December 2019