We are working with a Community Trust based in Birmingham as they look to recruit 2 x KS2 Teachers for long term cover from January 2019 until the end of the current academic year.
The School is open to both NQT’s and more experienced teachers, however, all teachers should have recent KS2 experience.
There are two vacancies the school are looking to fill, Y4 and Y5.
· Both Full-Time
· Both Full Teaching Roles
· One vacancy in Y4 and one vacancy in Y5
· From January until the end of the current academic year
About the School:
· Large Primary School based in Aston
· Part of a Successful Community Trust
· Excellent support structure for NQTs
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching KS2
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.