Vision For Education are helping a one-form entry Primary School located in Barnsley. They are a Federation of eight schools, they believe that the schools can gain many benefits from working collaboratively and can achieve more by working together. The federation have made a commitment to a shared responsibility to the wider education community, the provision of good quality education and the improvement of life chances for pupils in the community beyond that of our their schools. Teachers, support staff, school leaders and Governors have added expertise in working alongside colleagues to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
They are looking to recruit a talented teacher to join the school community. You will play a key role in providing the best possible standards of teaching and learning for their pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, highly motivated and ambitious practitioner with experience in Key Stage 2 to play an integral role within the outstanding school.
They wish to appoint teachers who have:
• Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills
• The potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
• Highly reflective practices
• Creative and new ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
• High quality organisational skills
• Evidence of improving student outcomes
In return, they can offer:
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationship across the school
• An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Federation of schools to achieve more together
• Exciting opportunities within our vibrant and multicultural community
• A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
• Access to high quality professional development opportunities including Leading Practitioners, Consultant support, partnership CPD and class based Lesson Study approaches