Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic primary trained Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Would you like to teach KS3 students currently working at KS2 level within a creative curriculum?
If so, why not consider joining our school. From April 2021 we would like to appoint a well-qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher who would like to help students currently working at KS2 level, with a focus on improving their literacy skills, within a creative curriculum and enabling them to taste success across the school. You will also have the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping and developing a bespoke alternative curriculum for the students.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a confident understanding of the curriculum and the ability to inspire students through their passion and knowledge for literacy
• An imaginative person looking to devise a bespoke alternative curriculum to support students
• A successful teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student
• Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported
Why choose our school?
• We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
• We can offer additional remuneration for an exceptional candidate
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this full-time post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 18th January 2021 (10.00am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...