We have been contacted by a large Primary School near Corby that is urgently looking for 2 x KS2 Class Teacher to work in a full time basis from August 2017. Both experienced and newly qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
If successful in your application, you will be required to work in a Key Stage 2 class of approximately 25 pupils. You will be supported by a full time Teaching Assistant who will provide general classroom support.
You should have an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum and a proven track record of success in a similar role. As a full time placement, it is essential that you are well motivated and able to commit to the full duration of the placement.
This position will initial be for 12 months however the schools expressed an opportunity of a permanent role becoming available next year for the right candidate.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kimberley Brown today on 01509 608 017 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.