We are a Good school committed to becoming Outstanding because our children deserve nothing less.
We are looking for a committed, energetic and exciting Teacher to join our Team.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged directly with the school.
We can offer -
- A supportive, friendly and hard-working Team
- Amazing and inspiring children
- A forward-thinking school that puts the well-being of all our children, together with their care, progress and learning, at the heart of all that we do
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust (TKAT)
We are looking for -
- Either an NQT or experienced Class Teacher with Key Stage Two experience, who
- Strives for excellence in the classroom, setting high expectations with regard to the welfare and progress of all pupils
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and committed to continual improvement
- Is a positive role model for all pupils and happy to contribute to the wider life of the school and,
- Is an effective and supportive member of the whole school team.
Date of interviews: Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
Heybridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a successful enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.