Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ three form entry primary school in West Drayton (UB7). This is part time job share position that is a fixed term contract contracted initially until the end of the academic year (July 2019). The successful Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum for 2-4 days per week. This is an opportunity for a creative and committed Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a tight-knit team who strive for excellence. The Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher requires QTS and the position is also open to NQTs.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Part time job share
• Fixed term until July 2019
• Role is available for 2-4 days per week
• Daily rate from £145, depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ three form entry primary school
• Community feel school
• Diverse cohort of children
• Excellent transport links – 15 minutes from Paddington and staff car park on site
• Strong and established leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT5132.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.