Hever CEP School is seeking a full-time, experienced and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our ambitious and dedicated team and be responsible for leading Mathematics and PE.
We can offer:
- A happy, successful school committed to securing high levels of progress for all children;
- Motivated children who are keen to learn and demonstrate high standards of behaviour;
- A Christian ethos and environment;
- A supportive and friendly staff who are committed to helping each other develop;
- A TLR for leading mathematics and PE;
- A small - but growing - rural church school in a beautiful location.
We welcome applicants who can provide:
- Consistently good and outstanding teaching;
- A passion for learning and high expectations of themselves and their pupils;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work as part of a team;
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition;
- A high standard of curriculum knowledge.
Information about the school
Current Roll 113
Hever is an oversubscribed Voluntary Aided church school situated in a beautiful village on the borders of Kent, Surrey and Sussex and two miles from the market town of Edenbridge. The school covers a wide catchment area of both rural and town environments.
The school has recently had four new and spacious classrooms built. There is also a large sports field, hall, music tuition room and library. The school is very well-supported by parents and governors and we have children who are well-motivated and keen to learn.
Job Contact Information
- Name:Miss Joanna Stratton
- Address:Hever Road, Hever, Kent, TN8 7NH
- Telephone: 01732 862304
- Email: email@example.com
App Close Date:17/07/2017 at 12:00