Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
Vision for Education are looking to assist a junior setting in South Gloucester. This Key Stage two setting is an ‘outstanding’ school which provides pupils with a broad and highly effective educational experience.
The school are seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a September 2019 permanent position.
This is a supportive learning environment where all benefit. Offering excellent CPD and a collaborative learning community which is not limited to pupils but is embraced in the wider teaching school community. Staff are highly valued and receive high quality training and support.
This school is looking for a motivated, creative and ambitious Teacher who has excellent KS2 experience to join their team for a permanent role, should you be interested in this position please get in touch.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Potential of Permanent contract in September 2019
• Main PayScale
About the School
• Larger than average primary school based in South Gloucester
• ‘outstanding’ Ofsted
• Great links to the local community and fantastic parental support
• Great public transport links and on site and some on street parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stag Two / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching in Key Stage Two / KS2
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Dannielle.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXFKS21706019.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Vision for Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Vision for Education is an equal opportunities employer.