Key Stage 2 Teacher / Leeds, West Yorkshire / £100 - £198 per day / January 2018
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire. This role will commence in January 2019 until the end of the academic year with the possibility of going permanent.
This is a large and successful two form entry primary school, which is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation in the local community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn.
The desired Key Stage 2 Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within Key Stage 2.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Key Stage 2 Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.