Vision for Education are delighted to be recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher to join a friendly creative and fun school in Halton
The school is OFSTED rated “outstanding” and offers a very positive environment for children and staff alike.
The position is to start in September and continue for twelve months to cover maternity leave.
• Be an outstanding classroom teacher with high expectations for children’s education
• Able to inspire each and every child through creating a positive and stimulating environment
• Have very high expectations of impeccable classroom and behaviour management
• Have a caring attitude and understanding of children with SEN and behavioural needs
• Build positive relations with parents and staff
• Hold a real passion and enthusiasm for teaching
• The school can offer you friendly children who are very much eager to learn
• Supportive staff and governors
• Continued personal development
If you feel you can bring passion, enthusiasm, and fun to the school I would really like to hear from you.
A little bit about us
• We are dedicated and friendly consultants here at Vision
• Excellent rates of pay
• Dedicated and experienced consultants
• PAYE Payroll
• We are a friendly open and honest agency
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognized teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent teaching experience in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.