The Academy Council are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to work in our successful school. This is a permanent, full-time post.
We can offer the successful candidate a supportive and welcoming community of staff, pupils, parents and Council members. We have strong links with our Parish and SVP.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a passion for teaching and the drive to raise standards • is a consistently good/ outstanding teacher
• will fully participate and support the Catholic ethos of our school
• will make the most of opportunities to develop themselves and others
• has high expectations and inspirational teaching to ensure pupils achieve their potential
• has either the potential to, or the experience of, working successfully in Upper KS2
We can offer:
• delightful children who are polite, well-behaved and eager to both learn and achieve
• a happy, inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues
• opportunities for professional development
• wide range of opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust
Whilst Catholic teachers are preferred, any teacher who is truly supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school will be considered for this post.
Visits to St. Ignatius School are warmly encouraged and can be made by phoning the school office. Application packs are available from the school or can be requested by email. Applications must be made on a CES application form.
St Ignatius Catholic Primary School is close to Jn 40 of the M1.
Closing date for application: Monday 21st May 2018 @ 12 noon. Proposed Interview date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018 St. Ignatius Catholic Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and other safer recruitment checks.