Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Lower Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The school are looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher to work full time for the Autumn term or as soon as possible after this date
This smaller than average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. School leaders and managers have taken effective action to bring about improvement since their last Ofsted inspection. Recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are having success and the school are continuing to improve attendance and pupil motivation.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS2 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Team in Sheffield
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.