Horspath CofE Primary School
Key Stage 2 teacher with TLR
MPS/UPS + TLR
Full Time Permanent Post
Horspath School is a part of the River Learning Trust - A multi-academy trust
COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION
We would like to appoint an experienced teacher to lead curriculum development throughout the school and to take a specific lead in the management of Key Stage 2. This is a permanent full-time position and carries an additional TLR allowance for leadership responsibility.
Horspath C of E Primary School values and supports all of its members as individuals. It is a happy, welcoming and safe environment which promotes learning and self-confidence. Please have a look at our website to find out more about us or arrange to come and look around the school, you would be very welcome.
We are looking for:
· A teacher who is enthusiastic, organised and inspires learning in children
· A teacher who works hard to enable pupils to achieve their full potential
· A teacher who can lead and inspire others
· Has an understanding of our Church of England ethos
· Is able to work both independently and as part of a team
· A teacher who values and promotes an effective partnership with parents
We can offer:
· A friendly and supportive team
· Beautiful grounds and well equipped classrooms
· Well behaved children who are keen to learn
· A supportive governing and parent body
· A caring ethos for both pupils and staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references. Visits to the school before applying are warmly encouraged and welcomed.
How to apply:
Please download documents (person specification, job description and application form) from this website :
Completed applications can be emailed to Sue Ackland firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on receipt with early opportunity for interview.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Interview dates to be confirmed.