Moorside CP Academy governors, staff and pupils are looking to appoint two highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic class teachers to join the outstanding team at Moorside CP Academy. We are seeking outstanding teachers who are passionate about teaching and learning where every child achieves in a safe and nurturing environment. You will have high expectations for all of our pupils and ensure that all are challenged and motivated to succeed. You will understand the importance of being accountable for children’s progress and you will work with colleagues to further contribute to the development of Moorside pupils as caring young members of the school and wider community.
The successful candidates will:
- have high expectations of teaching and learning
- be committed to raising standards in all areas of the curriculum
- be supportive of the nurturing SEAL approach to behaviour management
- work collaboratively and build positive relationships with all stakeholders
- be creative, innovative and forward thinking
- be committed to improving the outcomes and life chances of young people
- be committed to ensure that all children are safe from harm and a working understanding of up to date safeguarding issues
We can offer:
- vibrant children who enjoy school and learning
- a committed, forward thinking staff and Governing Body
- supportive parents
- a well resourced outstanding school
- continual professional development opportunities
- a supportive, respectful and friendly team
Applications from NQT’s are welcomed, as well as from experienced teachers.
Essential Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status.
Desirable Experience: Working in Key Stage 2.
Visits to the school are welcome on the following dates:
10/04/2018 4:00pm OR 11/04/2018 4:00pm.
Closing date is 20/04/2018 at 12:00pm
Please contact Jane Lee (School Business Manager) to arrange a visit or for further information on 01695 722931.